WELCOME

I started this blog to meet new people and make lots of friends where we can chat about life. I am a Christian so I do post alot about my Christian life. I am a mother so I talk about that alot too. Being a wife is what I try hard to be a great one because when the kids grow up that's who you have is your companion to share growing old. . FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Keeping the balance

Being a mother of 4 and a wife sometimes it is hard for someone not to ignored by me. I find my self trying to please everyone, but I know that God doesn't want me to be a people pleaser. So I find my self knowing that if I follow the Lord and keep my eyes on the Lord that He is the one that keeps everyone happy. How does this work, well have you ever heard of the term if mom is happy then everyone is happy. When I stay in the Spirit and follow the fruits of the Spirit like patients, kindness, long suffering then I find that everyone in the house follows my lead. Keeping the balance is the moms job among the rest of her jobs......

No comments:

Post a Comment