WELCOME

I started this blog to meet new people and make lots of friends where we can chat about life. I am a Christian so I do post alot about my Christian life. I am a mother so I talk about that alot too. Being a wife is what I try hard to be a great one because when the kids grow up that's who you have is your companion to share growing old. . FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Biological Father..

I finally get to meet my father after 24 years. I am so excited. I have dreamed about this day for soo long...The crazy thing is that he lives right around the corner..Crazier then that his kids go to the same school as my kids...So the meeting place is going to be at the school during breakfast...OMG Im so excited!!! After years of praying God is always on time.. On his time not ours.... Praise YEHWEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jehovah Jireh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment