WELCOME

I started this blog to meet new people and make lots of friends where we can chat about life. I am a Christian so I do post alot about my Christian life. I am a mother so I talk about that alot too. Being a wife is what I try hard to be a great one because when the kids grow up that's who you have is your companion to share growing old. . FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chicken alfredo cassorole

So I tried this new Alfredo recipe on the same night we were heading to a wedding and had to bring something.......
 So I thought well throw some chicken in it and crescent rolls on top and I got a casserole... the kids ended eating it before I could get a pretty picture.. it was delicious...
 
(if you want chicken cook that 1st. Dice it and boil is what I did)
(Boil noodles of choice and while making Alfredo)
PREHEAT OVEN to temp of crescent rolls
 
Here is the recipe:
 
ALFREDO:
1/2 c butter
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 Tablespoon of garlic powder..more or less depending on taste
2c milk
6 oz of mozzarella cheese grated
dash of pepper to taste
  1. Melt butter in pan over medium heat, add cream cheese and a dash of garlic powder.
  2. Stir until smooth then add milk while still stirring
  3. stir in cheese and pepper
  4. taste.. does it need more pepper or garlic.
  5. take off heat
  6. drain noodles and add them to Alfredo sauce
  7. add your chicken if you made some
  8. Spray a pan with cooking spray
  9. add the mix to the pan
  10. undo the crescent roll package and on roll the rolls place on top like a pie
  11. cook as directed maybe a little longer a min. or so....
  12. DONE ENJOY (when it cools)

No comments:

Post a Comment