WELCOME

I started this blog to meet new people and make lots of friends where we can chat about life. I am a Christian so I do post alot about my Christian life. I am a mother so I talk about that alot too. Being a wife is what I try hard to be a great one because when the kids grow up that's who you have is your companion to share growing old. . FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Homemade bath soap

OK this is my Favorite project so far... I love it, the kids love it and my husband is amazed... he tells everyone "my wife made soap"...
My favorite about this recipie is that the ingredients can be changed for endless possibilities....
OK Here it is..soooo simple...

1 bar of soap of your choice..
(we used Dr. Bronners..I like to keep things as natural as possible..You can find this at a health food store.. Im not all sure where else)...

2 onces Oil such as coconut, olive, etc.
UPDATE: my second batch i used coconut oil sooo much better.. 


1 quart or more or less of water
 (depending if you want it think or more watery..I made it a little watery beacause Im trying to save money where ever I can)

Grate the soap in to little bits..

Use a big enough pot for 1 litter and pour your water into the pot and heat.

Add soap bits to heated water

dissolve soap

Add your choice of oil


Bring to boil and remove off heat and let cool then add to the container that you choose.
We used jars until it cooled
Let it sit over night it will thicken.
( I thought I added to much water at 1st)
 Then I put it in a baby soap container with a squirt noozel.
SHAKE BEFORE EACH USE.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment