WELCOME

I started this blog to meet new people and make lots of friends where we can chat about life. I am a Christian so I do post alot about my Christian life. I am a mother so I talk about that alot too. Being a wife is what I try hard to be a great one because when the kids grow up that's who you have is your companion to share growing old. . FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Homemade baby wipes....YEAH

Sooo after 4 kids I finally got a hold of this one.. man I wish I had this one back in the day when I had two in diapers.. well my youngest is 19months and I made these for him so we call them Lazarus Wipes. 



What you need:
container with lid
knife to cut paper towels in half
1 roll Paper towels
2 cup boiled water then cooled
2 Tbsp of baby wash
1 Tbsp baby oil

First. Boil water to get all the ickies out.
Let it get cool enough to touch
Add water to your container


In the Picture there is a container, Bounty Basic Paper towels, Baby oil, and my homemade body wash,
Add baby soap and baby oil to your container and mix with the warm water.

Now cut your paper towel roll in 1/2 I had my husband do it..lol
Then you add 1/2 of the roll and save the other for next time.
Place the lid on and turn upside down for a few mins 5-10
Pull out the cardboard middle twisting a little as you pull
Then grab out the middle towel and there you go!
 Someone said "why do this wipes are cheap"  well they are until you realize that you use a box a week that adds up.. ALSO you can use up to 4 of the wipes from the store.. these wipes are sturdy I use 1 and if really messy 2 or 3 but they are way better then store bought wipes and healthier.

UPDATE:  Lazarus is ALLERGIC TO THE BABY OIL.. BROKE OUT HORRIBLE.. SO WE HAD TO DECREASE THE BABY OIL..JUST A DROP

No comments:

Post a Comment