WELCOME

I started this blog to meet new people and make lots of friends where we can chat about life. I am a Christian so I do post alot about my Christian life. I am a mother so I talk about that alot too. Being a wife is what I try hard to be a great one because when the kids grow up that's who you have is your companion to share growing old. . FEEL FREE TO LEAVE MESSAGES AND COMMENTS.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

coconut oil and olive oil hair treatment

Ok 1st I looked up homemade hot oil  treatments on Pintrest
and I  came acrossed a few 
BUT
I didnt have but a few ingredients 
SOOO
I added a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (Pompeian)
and 
100% coconut oil
in a lil bowl
and then I heated for 20 seconds in the microwave...
I then massaged it into my DRY, suppppperrr DRY hair 
left it in while I was taking a long shower 15 mins or so.. because of the hot mist.
..I don't have a heat bubble thing for my head sooo I figured it would work
I then washed and conditioned...
and combed while wet...
Now I twisted my hair, high on top of my head...
wrapped a bandana around my head and went to sleep
Yes that is our new addition rat David

 When I woke up I untwisted my hair and 
this is what it looked like no products or brushing.. 
I revived it so much that the new little hairs were curly too.

 UPDATE: this is after some products and makeup lol
And this is before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment